Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Antichrist agenda of UNESCO

Before you label me now as a maniac, let me just state that I am very sorry to have to expose this truth to the world. I have good friends who work in UNESCO, and the organisation is a very good one, sponsoring very good programmes.

However, as it is with this age, where events are rapidly culminating towards the coming of the lawless one (2 Thessalonians 2:9), any organisation or world event will be used to create and establish the New World Order.

UNESCO is just one of those organisations.

In my early twenties I was taught by my teachers that the Catholic church would be the vehicle in establishing the New world order. However, today the L-RD has given me the wisdom to see that there are so many organisations that are behind the scenes working to establish the Satanic kingdom or order on earth. I will post further comments on this issue. But for now please view the truth about how UNESCO fits into the anti-christ agenda.

To all Christian mothers, it is time to home school your children and not to follow the world and conform to their beliefs that the woman should be working outside of the home. Remember Romans 12:2:

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


No comments: