Saturday, February 19, 2011

Think Positively: Practical Thought Control

I got a ride to work with a female lecturer colleague. She had in her car stereo a CD from Success Magazine. On a previous occasion I remembered talking to an entrepreneur who told me about his preference for e-books over local media, as he did not always want to hear what local radio had to offer. So instantly I remembered that conversation and asked my female colleague about what she was listening to.

She went on to tell me about her desire to control her thoughts, by choosing what she listened to. She spoke that the local media was too negative and if she continued listening to that stuff, it would make her start thinking negatively about life and people. I thought about what she said in light of previous revelations that G-d has given me regarding thought control.

No comments: