Thursday, June 10, 2010

Seek Him first; Experience the Results

Biblical Christianity is a try first and experience the results. The only way to prove that G-d is real and that the Bible is inspired is to apply the principles and experience the results. G-d throws out test after test to people in the Bible. Lots of conditionality.

In one case, G-d says:

 10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.(Malachi 3:10-11)

 In another G-d says

Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.  (Proverbs 3: 9-10)
 Jesus throws out a challenge in Matthew 6:33, similar to his Father:


But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
For months now I have neglected studying word, due to my work load. It is even reflected in this blog. There have been many days since  I have shared any spiritual lesson or insight here. Today, I proved the principles of the Kingdom. This morning, I took the opportunity to seek a word from G-d before I began my work and daily routine.Even though I had so many responsibilities, I decided I needed the word from G-d. As I sought that word, I got it, and I have shared it the previous post.

Today, work that took me weeks to complete, were done so easily, that it seemed as if today I did a whole week work. I did not feel tired, but was focused and sharp throughout the day, making major break through. I was so amazed, that I  just paused to document this testimony, so that the atheist and agnostic will know that you can prove G-d and the Biblical principles, if you are willing to apply the Biblical principles and watch and wait for the results.

I also wanted the persons who believe in G-d, but have neglected their practice of seeking G-d's word in the early morning to know that you will get much more done, and be more efficient if you seek him first. 

G-d's Shalom to You!

NB: All quotations mentioned here are taken from the King James Version Bible.

No comments: